WhiskyBrother online shopping is safe and secure.
The Kinship Collection is an annual release by family-owned, Scotch whisky distiller, blender and independent bottler Hunter Laing. The release coincides with Feis Ile, the Islay festival of music and malt, and is specially selected by Jim McEwan. In honour of the new Hunter Laing distillery, Ardnahoe, that has just opened on Islay, the 2019 Collection consists of six Islay single malts:
- Ardbeg 26yo, refill hogshead, 47.2%
- Bowmore 30yo, refill bourbon hogshead, 46.2%
- Bruichladdich 27yo, refill American oak hogshead, 50.2%
- Bunnahabhain 30yo, 1 x refill sherry butt and 1 x refill American oak hogshead, 48.5%
- Caol Ila 40yo, refill American hogshead, 44.9%
- Laphroaig 18yo, Oloroso refill sherry butt, 56.4%