Our next ballot offers the chance to purchase the latest limited batch of releases from the Springbank and Glengyle distilleries.
We have far too few bottles to make these releases openly available, so once again we are relying on a ballot to provide a fair and equitable approach to interested customers, as well as give everyone sufficient time to enter.
We have six limited releases available through this ballot:
- Longrow Red 10yo Refill Malbec (2021) 52.5%, R1550
- Springbank 17yo Madeira Wood (2020) 47.8%, R2470
- Hazelburn 13yo Oloroso Cask (2020) 50.3%, R1490
- Kilkerran 8yo Cask Strength (2021) 56.9%, R1100
- Kilkerran 16yo 2020 Release (2020) 46%, R1390
- Kilkerran Heavily Peated Batch 3 (2020) 59.7%, R1050
Please enter your details below in order to stand a chance to be able to purchase a bottle of either limited release whisky. We will randomly draw as many customers as we have bottles available, with each customer being allowed to purchase a single bottle.
You may enter the ballot for as many of the six whiskies as you are interested in; they will be run as separate ballots so your chances will not be increased or decreased, no matter which whiskies you are interested in.
[ BALLOT IS NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES ]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering this ballot you agree to receive future communication from WhiskyBrother&Co
- Only open to South Africans, aged 18 and over
- The ballot will close for entries on Wednesday 28th July at midnight
- Ballot winners will be contacted via email by Friday 30th July at 5pm
- Winners must complete their purchase by Thursday 5th August at 5pm
- Unsuccessful ballot entries will not be contacted - if you haven't received communication you are successful by Friday 30th July at 5pm, it means you are unsuccessful