Lallier Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru Champagne

Lallier Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru Champagne

Regular price R 990.00
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • WB online shopping is safe and secure.

Blanc de Blancs is synonymous with exception. Exceptionally elegant because 100% of its grapes come from the noble grape chardonnay and from Grands Crus vineyards only. Exceptionally rich because 60% comes from Aÿ, a terroir usually dominated by pinot noir, and the remaining 40% comes from renowned plots of the Côte des Blancs (in Avize, Cramant and Oger). 88% base vintage, 12% of reserve wines. Ageing on lees for 36 to 48 months. Bottled at 12.5%. (Bottle size 750ml)

Nose: Its distinctive nose is full of finesse and elegance with citrus notes and brioche aromas.

Palate:  Its slightly sweet taste is full in the mouth and generous with a sumptuous effervescence, which is the perfect balance for a champagne.

Finish: Excellent richness in its fruit and a warm, inviting personality that flows through to the textured, generous finish.

Based in Ay, a Grand Cru village close to Epernay, Champagne Lallier is founded on the ‘art of eating and drinking well’, which they apply through a vintage-based approach for all their cuvees: 80% minimum of the base vintage for a clear identity and allowing for great versatility on food pairing. One of the rare houses headed by the winemaker, the Cuvées are crafted exclusively with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Grand Cru vineyards, leading to a style of finesse and precision for ultimate drinking enjoyment.


Lallier Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru Champagne