The Knockdhu distillery is a Speyside whisky distillery in Knock, Banffshire owned by Inver House Distillers Limited. The distillery was founded in 1893 by John Morrison, who bought the land from the Duke of Fife to produce whisky for Haig's after several springs on the southern slope of Knock Hill were discovered. The site was also chosen for its proximity to the Knock Station on the Banff branch line of the Great North of Scotland Railway between Aberdeen and Elgin.
Knockdhu was closed in 1983, and was sold to Inver House in 1988, after which production resumed in February 1989. Previously named Knockdhu after the distillery, the whisky was renamed anCnoc, meaning "the hill", in 1994 to avoid confusion with the brand Knockando.