WhiskyBrother online shopping is safe and secure.
The Kinship Collection is an annual release by family-owned, Scotch whisky distiller, blender and independent bottler Hunter Laing. This year's fourth release was specially selected by various members of the Hunter Laing family, and commemorated the virtual Fèis Ìle of 2020, as the physical event was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The collection consists of six bottles of incredible whiskies, most of them bottled at 30 years old, all bottled at cask strength:
- Ardbeg 28yo 1992, 50.1% (251 bottles)
- Bowmore 30yo 1989, 58% (256 bottles)
Bunnahabhain 30yo 1989, 45.5% (451 bottles)
- Caol Ila 30yo 1989, 42.4% (532 bottles)
- Highland Park 30yo 1989, 43.1% (439 bottles)
- Laphroaig 30yo 1990, 53.6% (344 bottles)