Rossouw, Gouws & Clarke Pinotage 2020

  • Sale
  • Regular price R 165.00

WhiskyBrother online shopping is safe and secure.

The bushvine vineyard on Langkloof Farm on the Paardeberg in Swartland was planted in 1968 (52 years old in harvest 2020) and is farmed without pesticides or herbicides. Pinotage 2020 was made with 80% of the fruit fermented whole bunch under semi-carbonic conditions for 10 days. The other 20% of the fruit was pressed earlier and fermented as a rosé and blended back in after malolactic fermentation. 1,288 bottles were produced. Bottled at 12.5%. (Bottle size 750ml)

Named Rossouw, Gouws & Clarke to be transparent about where the wine is from, who made it, and and to respect their involvement and skill. Wine distributors and certified sommeliers David and Jeanette Clarke, winemaker Jurgen Gouws and farmed by Scholtz Rossouw.