Arrogant Frog Cabernet-Merlot 2019

Arrogant Frog Cabernet-Merlot 2019

Regular price R 140.00
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • WB online shopping is safe and secure.

Please allow 3 to 4 business days for delivery.

A blend of 55% Cabernet Sauvignon and 45% Merlot. Harvested from the Limoux growth, each variety is destemmed and vinified separately. Blending takes place in November prior to putting the wine in barrels. 25% of the blend is matured in new American oak barrels for 4 months. The other 75% is matured in stainless steel vats. After removing the wine from the barrels, it is matured for a further 2 months in vats prior to bottling. Bottled at 13.5%. (Bottle size 750ml)

Nose: Elegant and complex at the nose with aromas of ripe black fruits combined with spicy notes such as liquorice and vanilla.

Palate: A well balanced wine with smooth tannins.

Finish: A pleasurable finish.

At the beginning of the 2000s, the French, perceived as arrogant, no longer had a foothold abroad. Within a couple of years, Arrogant Frog has made itself the mascot of Jean-Claude Mas’ estates. The humble winemaker shows that with creativity, knowhow and a sense of humour, one can make Southern French wines shine around the world and give pure pleasure, at a reasonable price!


Arrogant Frog Cabernet-Merlot 2019