1. Important Notice:
2. This competition is organised by Diageo South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Diageo SA”) and Whisky Brother (Pty) Ltd (“Whisky Brother”) and (“the promoter/s”).
3. The competition commences on 10 September 2022 and ends at midnight on 31 December 2022.
4. You will only be eligible to enter this competition if:
5. To enter this competition and stand a chance to win:
6. The prize:
7. Prize Draw:
8. Prize Claims:
- Winners who are successfully contacted telephonically will be taken through an initial verbal validation process before being required to submit a copy of their SA ID Document.
- Failure to complete this process within seven (7) working days will result in the winner forfeiting the prize and the prize being awarded to a runner up.
- In circumstances, where a runner up is selected, and the promoters are unable to reach or successfully verify the runner up, the prize will be forfeited back to the promoters and no further winners shall be selected.
- A successful prize claim will be subject to the winner being successfully verified. Verification includes, but is not limited to, checks being undertaken to ensure the winner is not an employee of the promoters.
- Successfully verified winners will receive their vouchers via SMS or email.
9. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the competition is conditional on you agreeing to take part in such publicity. The winner will not be entitled to any remuneration for taking part in such publicity. However, the winner has the right to object to this by way of written notification to Gary Wadmore - email@example.com
10. All and any materials, including publicity materials, are the sole property of Diageo SA.
11. To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies or other charges may be levied on a prize by the government or any other competent government or regulatory body, the winner will be liable, therefore, and Diageo SA will not increase the value of the prize to compensate for such charges.
12. Should you win the prize, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA. A valid identity document will need to be provided to verify that the winner is over 18 years of age.
13. The promoters reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prize (if it has not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the promoters reasonably deem necessary. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the promoters, their advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
14. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoters and their agency is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If, within 1 (one) month, the winner fails to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prize, or if they refuse to sign the Diageo SA winner declaration or the Diageo SA winner prize acceptance form, this will be construed as a rejection of the prize and then, without prejudice to any other remedy which the promoters may have, the winner will be automatically disqualified and will
forfeit the prize.
16. By entering this competition you accept and give the promoters the right to send you promotional content in the form of competitions and the like. You have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional content by contacting us on the below contact details.
17. You further accept and give the promoters the right to transfer, where applicable, your personal information:
17.1 to any of its third parties for the purpose of processing the information which shall accord with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI); and
17.2 outside of South Africa, such transfer shall conform with the provisions of POPI.
18. The laws of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
19. Diageo SA Address: Building 4, Maxwell Office Park, Magwa Crescent West, Waterfall City, Jukskei View, Midrand, 2090.
20. Contact details: +27(63)-294-7285
21. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website: https://www.whiskybrother.com/ throughout the period of the competition
22. All information on the website and digital is provided by Whisky Brother or is licensed from various license holders. You may only use this information to assist in learning more about any particular product or service. You may not store, reuse or utilise this information for any commercial purpose.
23. Your privacy is important to us, for more information on how we process and secure your personal information; please contact Diageo SA.