Celebrate with Teeling Terms & Conditions
The Competition is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry.
The Competition opens to Eligible Individuals from the 3rd March 2021. To enter into the Prize Draw, Eligible Individuals shall: visit www.whiskybrother.com to register. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
Participants will have the chance of winning a Virtual Tasting Experience hosted by Alex Chasko, Teeling’s Master Distiller. Details of the prize are detailed here:
- The Teeling Whiskey tasting will be a virtual event using Microsoft Team and will require mobile or PC access, as well as an Internet connection. There will be no physical in-person meeting.
- The Teeling Whiskey tasting will take place on 16th March 2021 from 6pm to 5.45pm (SA time). The winners cannot reschedule the time prescribed by the Teeling Whiskey brand team. If any of the winners cannot attend the scheduled time of the virtual tasting, they will forfeit their Prize.
- The Teeling Whiskey tasting will include a 60-minute video call with Alex Chasko, Head Distiller at Teeling Whiskey, Luke Knox, the Bacardi Local Trade Ambassador and Marc Pendlebury from WhiskyBrother.
- Tweny (20) participants will be selected at random using, to win the Virtual Teeling Whiskey Tasting. The 20 winning participants will be contacted by Bonfire Media on 11th March 2021 to be notified of their win using the telephone number or e-mail address provided at entry into the competition. If any winner does not respond to Bonfire Media within 24 hours of being notified of its win, then the Prize will be forfeited and Bonfire Media is entitled to select another winner (and that Winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 24 hours or else they will also forfeit their Prize). If a Winner rejects the Prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of the Terms and Conditions, then the Prize will be forfeited, and Bonfire Media is entitled to select another Winner.
- The 20 winners must agree by e-mail to comply with the virtual Teeling Whiskey Tasting conditions.
- The winners are not authorised to share the meeting link with anyone else. Only those 20 winners should join the virtual meeting.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for other items or monetary benefit.
- Transfer of prize will be considered solely by Bonfire Media Management Team
- The winners are not authorised to screen record or screenshot or use any other method of capturing, storing, and distributing the meeting.
- The meeting will be conducted within the stipulated time and cannot be extended on request.
- All questions for the Teeling Whiskey Team pertaining to the evening’s agenda should be submitted and approved by Bonfire Media prior to the Virtual Tasting.
- The Teeling Whiskey reserve the right to terminate the meeting at their discretion.
- The winners authorise Bonfire Media, Bacardi Limited and The Teeling Whiskey team to use the content for internal marketing purposes.
- Anyone clicking through the link to enter on the WhiskyBrother website and fill in the information will be referred to as the ‘Participant’.
- ‘Contest’ is referred to The Virtual Teeling Tasting with The Teeling Team
- ‘Website’ refers to www.whiskybrother.com
- ‘Team’ refers to the local and international Teeling Whiskey campaign team
- ‘Winner’ refers to the participant picked from competition entries
- The Terms and Conditions mentioned herewith is valid till perpetuity.